And now to play tug-of-war between people who want to get shit done and those who want to do nothing but jerk off on the PC for the next four hours.
If we’re lucky.
Whole team got wiped out by just that one Magnemite. All because Feraligatr ended up using Normal-type moves and got paralyzed.
Got a pimped out Smoochum as our first Pokémon to go against Jasmine.
Gets KOed the very first turn against a lv30 Magnemite.
Well, Morty did say he wanted to see the Rainbow Pokémon.
Might as well give him the next best thing.
Btw, we finally beat Morty, thanks to the combined efforts of democracy and anarchy.
And when I say anarchy, I meant mostly our lv38 Feraligatr spamming Surf.
Twitch was apparently going through a technical issue, RIGHT as we started fighting Morty.
It was like this for at least a couple minutes.
Alright, so I really, really want to be an author! But while I work on my own original story, I need some kind of income. Until I can find a good part-time job (and maybe afterwards as well), I’m opening writing commissions!
The price will be $.01 per word. So a 1,000 word fic would be $10, a 200 word drabble $2, so on and so forth. Anything over 1,000 words will be charged $.02 per word. If I go over the word count that you specified, it’s on me.
Fandoms I will write for:
- Legend of Zelda
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Doctor Who
I WILL write for your OC’s, given enough information about them, and I WILL write NSFW work.
What I will NOT write:
- Kismesissitude relationships
- Things with alcohol/drug use
- Self-harm, suicide, eating disorders, and vomit
- Extensive gore, non-con, bathroom kinks, or tentacles
- Certain pairings including any Vantas/Pyrope, Serket/Maryam, or Captor/Ampora relationship, large age gaps, or incest (unless it’s between trolls or cherubs)
- Relationships between canon characters and OC’s
- Characters acting extremely OOC
If you are interested, please contact me via my askbox, feel free to resend your ask if I don’t get back to you within 24 hours in case your message got eaten. Then please tell me in as much detail as possible what you want me to write. I will write them in the order that I receive them, and you can either pay me upfront or after I finish the work, but before I send you the finished copy.
Thank you and please consider commissioning me =)
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
- red: seven insecurities
- orange: six turn offs
- yellow: five turn ons
- green: four life goals
- blue: three fears
- indigo: two weaknesses
- violet: one thing you love
krazieleylines asked: C E O P
C - Never lip to lip in a relationship, but the closest to one was like over four years ago.
E - I may’ve attempted to get one ear pierced when I was like seven, but that was the only thing related to piercing I did to my ear ever.
O - My high school was a bit better than my middle school was, that’s for certain. And my time in middle school (and in a different district from my high school) wasn’t very good.
P - I don’t have suuuuper-restrictive tastes, I think, but I do lean more towards orchestrated pieces, usually, or pieces made with Pokemon soundfonts (as strange as that sounds).
Ask me :)
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What i hate.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.
SPREAD THE WORD — Blogs with this profile picture and a bunch of random letters as the username have been following me on all my accounts in the last days, and I think it’s the blogs people are talking about, the ones that are giving people viruses; I almost opened one of those blogs by accident, SO SPREAD THE WORD AND IGNORE IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU SEE THAT PICTURE. Which is also sort of creepy.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FUCK.
PLEASE TELL ME THESE ARE REAL!!! THEYRE BEAUTIFUL!!!
No one smells like Gaston!
o-mommie asked: Today, January 21, is National Hugging Day and Squirrel Appreciation Day. How will you be celebrating?
I guess I need to go find some squirrels to hug.
I was wondering why there was a line of four squirrels running through my yard earier today. >o>
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?